Destiny Cosplay - The Queens Brother / Uldren Sov / The Crow

For Pax Prime this year my friends and I decided to do a Destiny group cosplay.

Cnidarium will be going as the Queen of the Reef aka Mara Sov, Pippi and IX as Petra Venj & The Speaker, and I will be going as the Queen's brother Uldren Sov aka The Crow.

Now even though the Queens brother is fully rendered and has some screen time in the cutscene when you goto the reef, there is hardly any concept art or official images of him online. Bungie released some character turnarounds for the queen and such but none for his brother. However, after scouring the internet, I found the original concept artists page on Artstation with some prototype renders for the Crow! Not exactly what I need, but its better than nothing.

It appears that the initial designer for the crow is Zeke Garcia and he has some renders up which i have not seen on any of the other Destiny sites. Also if you look at the bungie employees on Artstation there is alot of concept art which is pretty rad.

I'v started working on the main armor with eva foam and worbla. I also picked up some pleather for the leather armor he is wearing. Here is an early shot, ill try to update my instagram with more photos as I work on it.



The Crow Initial Renders
https://zeke3d.artstation.com/






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roland Juno-6 Repairs

JP-8000 Battery Change

Best Albums of 2021