Best Albums of 2021

As usual this list is super late. I actually started writing this in 2020, and just didn't get around to posting or editing it until the end of 2021 2022. Oops... Well i gave it a shot at least. I also did not do a breakdown of each album since i just want to get this published; In short Actors continues to be amazing, and Trent can do no wrong when working with other musicians. 

For 2021 - The pandemic continued, but I did manage to get out a bit more this year and there were a few concerts that I even made it out too as well. Here is a quick list, and Ill try to have the 2022 list out "soon." 

Top albums of the year, in my opinion for 2021:



Actors - Acts of Worship


Halsey - If I Can't Have Love I Want Power


Devin Townsend - The Puzzle / Snuggles

Pertubator - Lustful Sacraments

Wingtips - Cutting Room Floor


Chvrches - Screen Violence

Kat Von D - Love Made Me Do It

Fortitude - Gojira


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roland Juno-6 Repairs

JP-8000 Battery Change