Rockhopper Build: Complete! .... ish

Finally after a few days, and alot of work, got the Rockhopper rebuilt as a singlespeed. It rides nice, but I want to redo the gear ratio; It's a bit... intense as is but I had no spare casette cogs for the rear. Thats the one thing I need to work on in the future.

For the build I went with Serfas Drifter tires, Specalized Sidewinder grips, rebuilt the hubs with new bearings and some locktite brand synthetic grease. I kept the seat for now as it is still pretty comfy, just heavy. Pulled the shifters, front and rear derailuers, and bottle cage.

Here are the finished pics:




Also in and unrelated note, I managed to rebuild the crossovers for my open baffle rear speakers into a radioshack project box, with some simple binding posts on em:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roland Juno-6 Repairs

JP-8000 Battery Change

Best Albums of 2021