NIN Pretty Hate Machine Fightstick Build

My friend Pyract was selling a MadCatz Marvel Vs Capcom fightstick for $60 one day and I couldn't pass up that deal. However, the MvC2 stick has an ugly yellow color scheme that is just hideous. I had an extra print from Art's Hobbies (Tek-Innovations) where I get all my top covers and art to mod sticks, so i ordered another MadCatz TE Extended cover and clear dustwasher. I picked up some clear seimitsu buttons from A-Kon 23 when I was there in Dallas.


I think it turned out fairly well. I still need to dual mod this stick with a ChimpSMD from http://www.godlikecontrols.com/order.html. Also the MvC2 sticks have an octagonal gate in them which I found out after I got it. Still not sure if I like it, but I do really like the feel of the Seimitsu buttons better than the Sanwas.


Here is the stick before:
 Taking off the top panel:
 Finally after:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roland Juno-6 Repairs

JP-8000 Battery Change

Best Albums of 2021