Random thoughts about information security, music, computers, cars, and life.
New Blog
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Greetings everyone. I think the time has come for me to move past the mere boundaries of 160 character micro blogging sites and try something a little more verbose.
Keep checking back and ill have some posts up soon.
The Roland JP-8000 I have come into possession of needed a new battery in it, as it was displaying the "Low Battery" message. So after finding a good video on YouTube on how to change the battery I noticed the pitchbend wheel and the ribbon controller stopped working. I was thinking I broke something until after stumbling around google I found a very helpful post from Andy T over at Roland Clan. After the battery is changed, sometimes you need to re-calibrate the pitch and ribbon controllers. Resetting the Mod / Pitch Bend Wheel and Ribbon Controller: Found at: http://forums.rolandclan.com/viewtopic.php?t=27112 After you replace the battery in the JP,you will need to perform the following steps to get the bender & ribbon controller to work. 1. Before turning the JP on, hold down the SYNC, 12db/24dB and TYPE buttons. 2. Keep holding the buttons down and turn on the JP. It will take awhile but eventually the screen will show 1 midi test . 3. Press 3, display wil...
As usual this list is super late. I actually started writing this in 2020, and just didn't get around to posting or editing it until the end of 2021 2022. Oops... Well i gave it a shot at least. I also did not do a breakdown of each album since i just want to get this published; In short Actors continues to be amazing, and Trent can do no wrong when working with other musicians. For 2021 - The pandemic continued, but I did manage to get out a bit more this year and there were a few concerts that I even made it out too as well. Here is a quick list, and Ill try to have the 2022 list out "soon." Top albums of the year, in my opinion for 2021: Actors - Acts of Worship Halsey - If I Can't Have Love I Want Power Devin Townsend - The Puzzle / Snuggles Pertubator - Lustful Sacraments Wingtips - Cutting Room Floor Cutting Room Floor by WINGTIPS Chvrches - Screen Violence Kat Von D - Love Made Me Do It Fortitude - Gojira
Finally got the fightstick dual moded. The chimp was fairly easy to install, except a small snag with me hooking up the input and output usb cables wrong. Here is what it looks like with the chimp installed in the lower left of the stick: The new art and plexi from Art's Hobbies looks great. I highly recommend them. Here is the finished stick: Here is the finished sitck. Im gonna take my MvC2 MadCatz stick and also mod it but do a Pretty Hate Machine NIN themed stick for that one.
Comments
Post a Comment